Wednesday 16 June 2010

Hybrid/micro four thirds system camera - tres tres sexy!

I'm proud to introduce my new Olympus PEN EPL1 hybrid cam (and its name is Oliver)!

It took me a while to decide between a digiSLRcam and a hybrid but in the end, the hybrid won the glory. I needed a cam that could point and shoot with great art settings and scene settings, but at the same time, it had to provide SLR quality pics and also provide me with more control than an conventional digicam would. Plus the digiSLRcam is waaaaay tooooo bulky for me!

This baby even comes with a little pop up flash!

To test this sexy gadget out we took a drive up to the Barossa Valley - Chateau Yaldara Winery!


13'C and full sun, Adelaide winter days are beautiful...

...test shot...

...the harvested vines awaiting spring...

...Chateau Yaldara, looks like the mansion I want to live in...

...Helicopter rides for $25 each...

...The Lord of Lyndoch Cafe/Bistro, fantastic scones and wine, beautiful interior and grand service!...

...need I say more?...

...the cafe latte was the second best one I've ever tasted! He downed his like it was desert...

...a romantic day trip is not complete without champagne and strawberries...


...I love my man and my Olicam!




NB: I didn't feel well enough to go wine tasting. I'll have to do that next time!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

HTML Web Counters
Dell Server Dell Coupons