Thursday 8 July 2010

No more MAC

I finally went and got myself a face product from MAC after being sucked in by all their colorful marketing tactics and all the tinted moisturiser did was make my skin look worse than it was when I first put it on then after lunch when I went to the ladies and looked at the mirror AAARRGH!! wtf?! there were red blotches on my cheeks!

This is the second time its happened since I've purchased this SPF 15 tinted moisturiser and I will NEVER EVER buy anything from MAC ever again.

I REFUSE to contribute 70% of the purchase price to their marketing campaigns and their models' plastic surgeries.

Yep, its in the rubbish bin along with all the other rubbish. Bye Bye MAC, hello INGLOT!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

HTML Web Counters
Dell Server Dell Coupons