Wednesday 29 September 2010

TriNatural 100% pure Jojoba Oil

Jojoba Oil (Ho-Ho-Baa)

Havent we all heard about the wonders of this ancient beauty product and bought many a cream 'containing jojoba oil' but not noted any difference in results?

There is an organic general store just around the corner from my unit in Norwood and it has a whole isle dedicated to personal care and beauty products. I found a little bottle of 100% jojoba oil and read that it penetrates the skin surface to improve skin suppleness and fight wrinkles for $10.95 a pop....really? Well lets find out shall we?

After cleansing my face that evening I followed in Cleopatra's footsteps and applied a small amount of the oil to my face, as per using BioOil my skin's all oily looking but my gosh only for 2 seconds! it disappears straight into my skin and for the first time in my life I learn what suppleness looks like on me (it plumps up a bit and has a soft sheen)! So I proceed to use it on my decolletage, shoulders, hands before making a mental note that a whole bottle will be gone in 2 days if I continue like this ^___^

Follow up with your regular night moisturiser.

2 weeks later and I Love it, my skin is still soft eventhough I'm undergoing Chemotherapy treatment for breast cancer!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

HTML Web Counters
Dell Server Dell Coupons