Thursday 2 June 2011

Review: Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse

OK. For the first time in my life, I wear foundation almost everyday now, just on the centre of my face - nose, cheeks, between the brows and chin.

Why?

Because I have found the perfect bargain high quality product that cuts it for me.

I hate feeling like I'm wearing makeup; worst - I hate seeing that I am wearing foundation, and my skin looks dry and powdery - not nice for Adelaide's dry climate.

This foundation promised baby smooth skin. And it was under $25 so I thought, why not? I think I'm at an age where foundation will do me good, great skincare regime or not, and I've tried many many many drugstore brands over the years, none of which satisfy my quota: light, TRULY NATURAL, and under $30.

And I have FINALLY found it!

Second best to this is ZA, but it is more suited to a night out, matte look. For everyday wear I still want a slightly dewy base, cos lets face it, if it looks close to perfect it is natural and hence - 'maybe she's born with it'!

Of course, don't neglect your cleanse, tone, moisturise and SPF 30+ beforehand ^__^

Here are some pics to prove it~





one layer, how real is this???!!!

From a slight distance it looks like NATURAL SKIN!





Even my beau agrees xxx

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

HTML Web Counters
Dell Server Dell Coupons