Monday 13 June 2011

Review: SANA Pore Vacuumer Hot Cleansing Gel

ok, I'm really really glad I waited to do this review, cos when I first tried out this product it didn't seem to do much, other than feel nice and warm when I wash my face (its winter here *brrrrrr*). But after 4 weeks, washing my face with it 2-3 times a week, a difference is noted; esp yesterday when I manually cleaned the pores on one side of my nose (and got half a Rudolph reindeer nose) before applying a layer of SANA pore vacuumer and leaving it one for 5 minutes, then a quick massage in small outward circles and rinse with warm water. I then tried to manually clean out the pores on the other side of my nose and !!!! there was less than half the sebum that came out of the other side!

Err, am I making this confusing?

I mean to say that this thing actually works but you just have to use it 2-3 times a week for a few weeks. Even better if you combine with a pore pack treatment once a week.

Make sure you tone and moisturise after or your skin might dry out and get flaky if you live in drier climates!

~


Use on dry skin, apply all over face avoiding eyes and leave on for 5 mins, then massage and rinse off with warm or tepid water...
...the gel is actually clear with tiny brown particles that warm and scrub.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

HTML Web Counters
Dell Server Dell Coupons