Saturday 2 July 2011

Hotaru Restaurant, Adelaide

Saturday evening and we have not made any plans...

My FB status says twice ~ I have no life ~ its Saturday evening and I am on Facebook.
I'm drinking my organic red wine (2nd glass) and getting depressed when all of a sudden..
Hunger struck!

I grabbed Pete and off to Hotaru we went!

I wanted nothing but the Sushi boat and Teppanyaki mixed vegetables and Mango Sake, and was so content that when we got home at 11pm, I washed my face and went straight to -_-zzz!!!


like my accessories? details at end of post ^_^




Pete BROKE the little sushi boat *_*

 
looks like I'm eating a giant SLUG!!! O_o
 
the guy on the next table offered to take a pic seeing us taking so many pics (no shame ^_^)


The sushi was ORGASMIC....freshness was unbeatable! I esp loved the giant clam sushi and king fish sushi...

The mood was really relaxed and ambient, with simplicity and lots of head space as the main feature. They also have a cute and cosy function area where shoes arent allowed Japanese style, I had my birthday dinner in one of them last year and till today the girls have great memories of it (and all the gold sake too)!

Definitely a dining venue I hope to see stay successful and for many years to come <3


~~~
Earrings and Brass wrist cuff from Just Jeans, during the 'any two items of jewellery for $20' offer (total retail price was $50)
Turquoise ring from Sportsgirl
Shaggy knitted wrap with tassles from Miss Gladys Sim Choon Rundle Street
~~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

HTML Web Counters
Dell Server Dell Coupons