Monday 3 September 2012

Bento Frenzy



Since visiting the new Kawaii shop on Gouger (once too many times), I've been obsessed with creating healthy pretty lunches for Pete & myself...the only problem is that I am now spending more time in the kitchen than in the studio doing my design projects >_< .... I am not going to get the Distinctions I was aiming for anymore T_T !!!

Anyhow, I'm sure this 'procrastination obession' will wear off, unless my complexion improves from all these fresh fruit and veg! Kind on our budget too (when I stop buying bento tools.....!)

Now the brag pics ^_^ ~

MY FIRST EVER BENTO CREATION...!
 
...Granny Smith Bunnies and Strawberry Love <3 ...="..." td="td">

...this was Bouba's dinner...he was halfway through the Broc...the large savoy sausages did not work out T_T...

...^_^ very pleased with how the Octopus Sausage turned out!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

HTML Web Counters
Dell Server Dell Coupons