Sunday 6 June 2010

Antipodes vase

I first spotted these gorgeous table water bottles at Mantra in Hyde Park a few years ago, and during the 2009 King William Road street party I came past mini Antipodes with sparkling New Zealand mineral water!  Now, I would not have a clue how much you'd have to pay for this water but the bottles when empty are, well, free if you ask nicely to take them home. And they make stunning vases!

Here I've arranged some gorgoeus dusty pink roses my man suprised me with at the Adelaide Markets (I really should be able to guess what he's up to when he disappears at the Markets by now but I am delightfully suprised every time...no one's done that for me before *blissful smile*).

They now grace my bathroom...a delightful treat for a sunny winter morning!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

HTML Web Counters
Dell Server Dell Coupons