Wednesday 4 August 2010

Product review - Olay Total Effects with a Touch of foundation

Wow is all i can say about this product.

I've been using the normal Olay Total Effects for a month or two and have been quite happy with the results. Its not too oily and I dont need a drawer full of eyecreams night creams day creams etc. So, when they recently came out with a touch of foundation, I was only too keen to update!

The basics of the product remains the same, good quality moisturiser and treatment in one with SPF 15 for sun damage protection. I was only worried that the foundation would look weird with my Asian skin tone. To my suprise, the foundation tone blended with my natural tone just as it said is would (products that keep their promises are SO romantic!!) and wemt on only a smige heavier than a tinted moisturiser and the result was almost flawless for average skin without any major blemishes or scars.

Please refer to the pictures in my last couple of posts for the results.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

HTML Web Counters
Dell Server Dell Coupons