Wednesday 13 July 2011

Lazy Wednesday


















I love my wednesdays off, like on the weekends, I get to give some attention to loved items forgotten at the back of the wardrobe and bottom of the drawers. Today was below 5'C when I woke up, so I dug up my 100% merino wool turtleneck in Ink, and to make sure I don't overheat (which I hate), mixed it with fleece tights, a stretchy skirt and a medium weight khaki jacket.

I had a nice day in that ^_^

Sorry about the blur pics, I've been using my crappy iPhone cam cos it uploads faster....yeah I know, lame excuse.

Cotton On men's jacket; Country road woollen skivvy; Sportsgirl bandeau skirt and bracelet; Mother's bead necklace; Nepalese earrings - LuciLatte using Blogpress on iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

HTML Web Counters
Dell Server Dell Coupons